The Underground Water Channel is the first dungeon in Dark Cloud 2. It is one of two dungeons in Palm Brinks and the shortest in the game as well, with only eight floors, two of which are boss floors. It is here where Maximilian goes "To the Outside World" and learns the photography mechanic as well as gains access to the Ridepod from Cedric. He is chased through the channel, which is a massive sewer system, by clowns led by Flotsam who is responsible for both the circus darling Linda elephant boss and the second giant robot boss; Halloween.More about Underground Water Channel
- ... that the Flapping Duster back floor key for the Gallery of Time is not available in the international release of Dark Cloud due to a bug?
- ... that Steve the slingshot and Steve the Ridepod both chatter incessantly during combat?
- ... that the Ixion far surpasses the Atlamillia's time traveling capabilities?
- ... that the Lure Rod can catch much larger fish than the Fishing Rod?
- ... that the name for Gundorada Workshop is a mix between Heim Rada and Mount Gundor?
Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 released for PS4!
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style and policies and guidelines to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images. Don't forget to add categories and a description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.