The Underground Water Channel is the first dungeon in Dark Chronicle. It is one of two dungeons in Palm Brinks and the shortest in the game as well, with only eight floors, two of which are boss floors. It is here where Maximilian goes "To the Outside World" and learns the photography mechanic as well as gains access to the Ridepod from Cedric. He is chased through the channel, which is a massive sewer system, by clowns led by Flotsam who is responsible for both the circus darling Linda elephant boss and the second boss; Halloween.More about Underground Water Channel
- ... that more high value items can be found in back floors in dungeons in Dark Cloud?
- ... that the Palm Brinks' town doctor, Dr. Dell, is a giant talking duck?
- ... that Luna Stones have the mystical ability to rapidly increase human brainpower?
- ... that the Gallery of Time becomes less deteriorated as you progress through the floors?
- ... that there are several clown-themed items and enemies in Dark Cloud 2?
Have any news? Contact an admin!
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style and policies and guidelines to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images. Don't forget to add categories and a description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.