The Underground Water Channel is the first dungeon in Dark Cloud 2. It is one of two dungeons in Palm Brinks and the shortest in the game as well, with only eight floors, two of which are boss floors. It is here where Maximilian goes "To the Outside World" and learns the photography mechanic as well as gains access to the Ridepod from Cedric. He is chased through the channel, which is a massive sewer system, by clowns led by Flotsam who is responsible for both the circus darling Linda elephant boss and the second giant robot boss; Halloween.More about Underground Water Channel
- ... that Stamina Drink cures abnormal statuses when it wears off?
- ... that Osmond appears in both Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2?
- ... that several scoops, ideas and medals are missable?
- ... that the Demon Shaft is not present in the Japanese release of Dark Cloud?
- ... that Rainbow Butterflies are attracted to the scent of Lafrescia Flowers?
Have any news? Contact an admin!
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style and policies and guidelines to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images. Don't forget to add categories and a description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.